Contents on this Page:>>
BTEUP Syllabus 2019 pdf *New* UPBTE Semester~Wise Exam Pattern
Online pdf download BTEUP Syllabus 2019 for Semester wise available to students those who all set to appeared for Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh Exam 2019. Here we have provided detailed Syllabus of BTEUP 2019 including pdf Paper Pattern. Hence, go ahead guys and download as well as check detailed pdf Exam Syllabus for BTEUP 2019-20 in pdf Hindi.
Check Live* CCC Result
As we all know that BTE Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Exams are going to be conducted very soon. For that, students are needed to download Syllabus of their courses from here. Well you need to be active to this page for some time to collect best information. The Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh will soon conduct Final Exams. These Exams will be held in all over Uttar Pradesh State. UP Polytechnic/Diploma course BTEUP Syllabus 2019 are now available Year Wise and Semester Wise.
BTEUP Syllabus 2019
तकनीकी शिक्षा बोर्ड, उत्तर प्रदेश सेमेस्टर वाइज पेपर सिलेबस एवं एग्जाम पैटर्न उपलब्ध है, आप सभी निचे दिए गए लिंक के जरिये पीडीऍफ़ डाउनलोड कर सकते है बीटीईयूपी पाठ्यक्रम 2019
Keep your mind on this page and download BTE UP Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF from here. Candidates can grab the Semester Wise Syllabus of All branches through this page. We are informing you all information regarding BTE UP Exam Syllabus. If you want to go to the web Page and collect the BTEUP Syllabus 2019 from there, then there is only one way and that is clicking on the below official link. Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh (UPBTE), Lucknow Annual Exam 2019 will be organized in upcoming month. Students should also perform very well in these exams.
This is very easy to download BTEUP Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf in PDF format from below of this page. We will assure all of you after the official announcement. This is really good time to study for Diploma/ Polytechnic Exams in India. On February 2019, the main board announced about the Odd Semester Exams. Collect the PDF file to download odd Semester BTEUP Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf by below link only.
|Name of Exam||Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh (BTEUP)|
|Type of Exam||State Level Polytechnic Exam|
|Main Department||U.P. Pravidhic Shiksha Parishad|
|Name of Course||Diploma/ Polytechnic|
|Category of Page||Syllabus & Pattern|
|Exam Date||UPBTE Exam Date 2019|
|BTEUP Syllabus 2019||Pdf Download Now|
UPBTE Syllabus 2019 Pdf
We are going to inform all of you regarding odd Semester Exams of Board of Technical Education. Students who will pass all subjects at a time, will be called for the next round. Check more and more news of these exams from here only. If you have any kind of query regarding these exams, then you need to ask from us. Write us below in the comment box and we will reply you guys very soon. Download now pdf BTEUP Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern.
BTEUP Syllabus 2019 pdf can be checked by Online Mode only. On beneath of this page, we have also shared Steps of Instructions to download the Board of Technical Education Polytechnic Exam Syllabus 2019 . There are large numbers of more news which you will see on this page. The name of main link of BTE UP is bteup.gov.in. At this time, students should not waste their time and study very hard for this UPBTE 2019 test.
UPBTE Syllabus 2019 for Semester 1:
- Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering
- Plant Tissue Culture Technology
- Games/NCC/Social and Cultural Activity Community Development Work + Discipline
- Industrial Microbiology
- Analytical Biochemistry
UPBTE Syllabus 2019 for Semester 2:
- Environmental Education (*) and Disaster Management
- Games/NCC/Social and Cultural Activity Community Development Work + Discipline
- Project Work
- Green House Technology
BTEUP Syllabus 2019 by Branch Wise:
BTEUP Syllabus 2019 for Analytical Biochemistry
Just Little Basic knowledge about Analytical Biochemistry is essential for the students of diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture). The elements of biomolecules, carbohydrate metabolism, lipid metabolism, enzymes, nitrogen metabolism, photosynthesis and physiology are important part of biochemistry which shall be taught to the students through this subject besides introduction about spectrophotometry, microscopes etc.
BTEUP Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download
- The concept of pH, Properties of water, dissociation and ionization of acids and bases, pKa, buffers adn buffering mechanisms, dissociations of amino acids and determination of pKa.
- Electrophoresis: moving boundary and zonal electrophoresis, paper and gel electrophoresis, isoelectric focusing technique.
- Centrifugation techniques and application.
- Electroanalytical methods.
- Structure of proteins and metabolism, carbohydrates and lipids.
- Chromatography: principles and application of adsorption, partition, ion-exchange, gel filtration, affinity and high performance liquid chromatography.
- General principles of analytical biochemistry.
- Tracer techniques, ELISA, RIA, IRMA, Scintillation counters.
- Principles and applications of ultraviolet and visible light spectrophotometry, NMR spectroscopy, spectroflurmetry and atomic spectroscopy, mass spectroscopy.
List of Practical:
- Separation of leaf pigment adsorption chrnatigraogy.
- Determination of acid value of fat.
- Determination of iodine number of fat.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of proteins.
- Estimation of Enzyme activity.
- Separation of amino acids by TLC.
- Molecular weight determination of protein through SDS PAGE.
- Centrifugation and separation of cell components.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of carbohydrates.
- To prepare various buffer solutions required for tissue culture and bio-chemical work.
- Protein purification by gel filtration chromate graphy.
BTEUP Syllabus 2019 for Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering
The course will deal with the knowledge of types of cells, composition, function and genome organization of various cell types and an acquaintance with manipulation of DNA.
- Replication of DNA, Types, Structure and properties of DNA and RNA and the genetic code.
- Genome organization in viruses, Prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
- Introduction to gene mapping, Genomics and Metabolomics, bionomics, phonemics and proteomics.
- Fundamentals of recombinant DNA technology: DNA extraction, labelling of nucleic acids, Restriction endonucleases, cloning vectors, Isolation and cloning of genes, gene libraries.
- Central Dogma, Transcription, Translation, Regulation of Gene expression.
- A brief account of repetitive DNA sequences, split genes, transposons.
- Introduction, Development, Present Status and Prospects of Macular Biology and Genetic Engineering.
- Fundamentals of molecular techniques and their uses PCR, Gel documentation and Blotting techniques.
- Quantitation of nucleic acids by gel electrophoresis and spectrophotometry.
- Demonstration of digestion of DNA by restriction endo nuclease and agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Isolation of RNA.
- Mutation in yeast by physical mutagenic agents.
- Isolation of DNA from plant and microbial cells.
- Spectrophotometric Determination of melting temperature of DNA.
- Isolation of plasmid DNA from E. Coli. (Transformed) cells.
Syllabus of BTEUP 2019
BTEUP Syllabus 2019 for Industrial Microbiology
In order to exploit medicinal and industrial application of cellular processes in tissue culture it is essential to undertstand the basic concepts of cell structure, function and interactions in microbes. This subject has been designed giving more emphasis on fundamentals of various principles involved. Students will be able to utilize their skill in the application of microbial techniques towards commercial application.
- Fermentation systems, Aerobic and anaerobic, Solid and submerged, Surface culture.
- Bioreactors- types and uses. Downstream processing-step and methods.
- Microbial growth and nutrition, Fermentation Media.
- Microbial metabolism, Glycolysis, TCA and Secondary metabolic path ways.
- Food additives, Vitamins and Amino acids.
- Waste water treatment: Characterization techniques and Methods.
- Classes and properties of micro-organisms relevant to water, food, alcohol, dairy bio fertilizer and bio operative industries etc. Industrial microorganisms, important for water, food alcohol, dairy, bio fertilizer bio pesticide industries
- Microbial enzymes, Protease, Amylases, Lipases and their application.
- Fuels and industrial products Ethanol, Acetone, Butanol.
- Health care products, Therapeutic and Antibiotics.
- Food and beverages fermentations Systems.
List of Practical’s:
- Determination of biological oxygen demand (BOD) of water.
- Determination of chemical oxygen demand (COD) of water.
- Colony characterization of microorganisms.
- Microscopic determination of shape and size of yeast cell.
- Screening and isolation of Azato bacter.
- Determination of total dissolved solids of water.
- Maintenance of culture on agar medium.
- Production of invert ate enzyme.
- Microbial growth measurement by different methods: (Counting, O D., measurement).
- Effect of pH, temperature and substrate conc. on growth of microorganisms.
- Sterilization of glassware and preparation of culture media for microbial growth.
- Simple and differential staining of different micro- organisms.
- Fermentative production of alcohol.
BTEUP Exam Pattern 2019
BTEUP Syllabus 2019 for Plant Tissue Culture Technology
Since the students will be engaged in the use of Tissue Culture in biotechnology, the fundamentals of Tissue Culture Technology will help them to gain knowledge and skill in Plant Tissue Culture which can be used for improvement of varities of crops, e.g., grain quality, fibre quality, disease resistance insect resistance, herbicide resistance etc.
- Techniques of cell and tissue culture: Preparation of explant materials, initiation of cultures, micro propagation through organogensis and embryogensis, artificial seeds.
- Somaclonal variations and in vitro selections towards crop improvement.
- Industrial appliction of plant tissue culture for production of Secondary metabolites.
- Plant biotechnology and crop improvement for grain quality, fiber quality, disease resistance, insect resistance, herbicide resistance, stress resistance (basic outlines).
- Callus Induction and plant regeneration. Organogenesis and Embryogenesis.
- Suspension culture, Protoplast isolation, culture and fusion.
- Introduction: Definition, history, present status, future prospects of tissue culture, Cellular tot potency.
- Anther Culture: Development of haploids, diploidization and its applications.
- Embryo culture.
- Composition of different culture Media, Role of chemicals and growth regulators in tissue culture.
- Sterilization of media, tissues and other accessories, Inoculation of cultures.
- Clonal propagation: Shoot-tip and axillary bud culture.
- Tissue culture requirements; glass ware, water distillation Unit, chemicals, instruments; Autoclave, pH meter, sterile air flow chamber (Laminar flow).
- Subculturing and Regeneration of roots, shoots and plants.
- Preparation of regenerated plants for hardening.
- Protoplast Isolation and culture(demonstration).
- Induction of embryogenic callus and encapsulation of artificial seeds.
- Preparation of Media.
- Orientation: Introduction to tissue culture laboratory; washing chamber, media preparation laboratory, transfer laboratory, sterlization laboratory inoculation laboratory, culture room.
- Another culture: Regeneration of plants from anthers/pollens.
- Agrobacterium – mediated transformations (demonstration).
- Sterlization: Media, Explant, glassware.
- Inoculation, Callus Induction and clonal propagation.
BTEUP Syllabus 2019 for Green House Technology
After passing the Programme the students will have to work in green house or some of them may opt to start their own green house. Appropriate knowledge and relevant skills are necessary in order to establish and maintain the green houses. The course will help to plan and fabricate suitable green house with controlled environmental parameters for different climatic zones to harden tissue culture derived plants and grow high value ornamentals, cut flowers and vegetables to meet market demand in off season and, export.
- Post-harvest technology.
- Packaging and transportation.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Green House and playhouse materials, designs & fabrication.
- Cooling, shading, misting, drip irrigation, fertilization and fumigation.
- Pots, potting mixtures and soil sterilization.
- Cultivation of Horticultural plants.
- Hardening of tissue culture derived horticultural plants
- Environmental parameters for optimum plant growth.
- Photoperiodic, verbalization.
- Recording and Computerization of environmental parameters and cultural operations.
bteup.ac.in Semester Syllabus 2019
- Preparation of tissue culture derived plants for hardening.
- Soil culture and hydroponics, sand culture of roses and selected vegetables in green house.
- Harvesting, preparation, cooling of cut flowers and vegetables.
- Packing and transportation (Demonstration only).
- Preparation of soil mix and sterilization.
- Hardening of tissue culture derived plants.
- Raising of off-season nursery in poly houses.
BTEUP Syllabus 2019 for Environmental Education & Disaster Management
A diploma student must have the knowledge of different types of pollution caused due to industrialization and construction activities, so as he may help in balancing of eco-system and control pollution by providing controlling measures. They should be also aware of the environmental laws for effectively controlling the pollution of environment. The topics are to be taught in light of legislation Para-3.
Introduction: Basics of ecology, Ecosystem, Biodiversity Human activities and its effect on ecology and eco system, different development i.e. irrigation, urbanization, road development and other engineering activities and their effects on ecology and eco system, Mining and deforestation and their effects. – Lowering of water level, Urbanization. – Biodegradation and Biodegradability, composting, bio remediation, Microbes. Use of biopesticidies and bio fungicides. – Global warning concerns, Ozone layer depletion, Greenhouse effect, Acid rain.
Pollution: Sources of pollution, natural and manmade, their effects on living environments and related legislation.
- Domestic waste water and industrial waste water. Heavy metals, microbes and leaching metal.
- Indian Standards for quality of treated waste water.
- Treatment methods of effluent (domestic waste water and industrial/ mining waste water), its reuse/safe disposal.
- Physical, Chemical and Biological Characteristics of waste water.
- Indian Standards for quality of drinking water.
- Factors contributing water pollution and their effect.
- Settling chambers
- Definition of Air pollution, types of air pollutants i.e. SPM, NOX, SOX, GO, CO2, NH3, F, CL, causes and its effects on the environment.
- Ambient air quality measurement and their standards.
- Process and domestic emission control
- Vehicular Pollution and Its control with special emphasis of Euro-I, Euro-II, Euro-III and Euro IV.
- Monitoring and control of air pollutants, Control measures techniques. Introductory Idea of control equipment in industries
- Scrubbers (Dry and Wet)
- Multi Clones
- Electro Static Precipitations
- Bog Fillers
Noise Pollution: Sources of noise pollution, its effect and control.
- Plant and material
- means to control and preventive measures
- Sources and its effect on human
Solid Waste Management:
- Industrial and Hazardous waste
- Municipal solid waste
- Biomedical waste
- Plastic waste and its management
- The Environmental Protection (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act -1986. Rules notified under EP Act – 1986 Viz
- Bio-Medical Waste (Management and Handling) (Amendment) Rules, 2003.
- The Noise Pollution (Regulation and Control) (Amendment) Rules, 2002.
- Municipal Solid Wastes (Management and Handling) Rules, 2000The Manufacture, Storage and Import of Hazardous Chemical (Amendment) Rules, 2000
- Hazardous Wastes (Management and Handling) Amendment Rules, 2003.
- The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act – 1974.
- Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act – 1981.
- The Recycled Plastics Manufacture and Usage (Amendment) rules, 2003.
BTEUP Semester wise Syllabus 2019
Environmental Impact Assessment (Eia):
- Basic concepts, objective and methodology of EIA.
- Objectives and requirement of Environmental Management System (ISO-14000) (An Introduction).
Definition of disaster:
- Type of disaster management
- Causes and Hazards
- Case study of Tsunami Disaster
- How disaster forms
- Destructive power
- Natural and Manmade
National policy- Its objective and main features:
- Need for central intervention
- Case studies of various Disaster in the country
- Meaning and benefit of vulnerability reduction
- National Environment Policy
- Main feature and function of National Disaster Management Frame Work
- Disaster mitigation and prevention
- Legal Policy Frame Work
- Factor promoting vulnerability reduction and mitigation
- Emergency support function plan
- Human Resource Development and Function
- Information dissemination and communication
- State Disaster Authority- Duties and powers
- Early warning system
Lant Tissue Culture:
- Initiation of a culture and finally production of plant in tissue culture system
- These are only some of the suggestive projects, in fact, students can totally ignore this list and identify projects with the help of their teachers/personnel from industry/organization.
|Sr. No.||Topics||Scheme by Topics Wise|
|1.||Punctuality and regularity||15 percent|
|2.||Level/Proficiency of Practical Skills Demonstrated||25 percent|
|3.||Sense of initiative and responsibility||10 percent|
|4.||Interpersonal skills/Human Relations/ Behavior during the project work||10 percent|
|5.||Report Writing||25 percent|
|6.||Viva Voce||15 percent|
BTEUP Syllabus 2019 for Environmental Awareness Camp
He should be also aware of the environmental laws for effectively controlling the pollution of environment. A post diploma holder in Bio-technology (Tissue Culture) must have the knowledge of different types of pollution caused due to industrialization and construction activities so as he may help in balancing the eco system and control pollution by providing controlling measures.
This is to be organized at a stretch for two to three days. Lectures will be delivered on the following broad topics. There will be no examination for this subject.
- Sources of pollution – Natural and manmade, their effects on living and non-living organisms
- Pollution of water – causes, effects of domestic wastes and industrial effluent on living and non-living organisms
- Basics of ecology, eco system and sustainable development
- Conservation of land forms, preservation of species, prevention of advancements of deserts and lowering of water table.
- Sources of noise pollution and its effects
- Mining, blasting, deforestation and their effects
- Legislations to control environment
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Elements for preparing EIA statement
- Pollution of air – causes and effects of man, animal, vegetation and on non-living organisms
Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp:
For this purpose, knowledge about feasibility report based on the market research, financial and other institutions which can provide different types of support/assistance to the entrepreneurs and management is very essential. Besides finding employment in any organization there is a great scope for the students of post diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture) to get self-employed and establish their own units. It is proposed to organize an entrepreneurship awareness camp for one week at a stretch for the students toward the end of academic session.
- Assistance available from District Industries Centres, Commercial Banks, State Financial Corporation, Small Industries Service Institute, Research and Development Laboratories/Organizations and other Financial and Developmental Organizations
- Book keeping and material inventory control 6. Quality management, sales and marketing techniques
- Basic resources finance, infrastructure, manpower and training, technology and information resources – their sources, prominent procedure and budgeting
- Concept of entrepreneurship, need and development of entrepreneurial attitudes and qualities
- Market research and feasibility report – methods for market research and preparation of feasibility report.
There are large numbers of main instructions which you all should see from this page. You can press CTRL + D from your Keyboard and Bookmark us now. After some days, officials will also declare the Admit Cards on the web Panel. Don’t forget to bring your Roll Numbers to the Exam Centers. You should study according to the best preparation tips. BTEUP has published updated Semester Wise Exam BTEUP Syllabus 2019 from below link.
We have mentioned here BTEUP Syllabus 2019 pdf by Semester wise. Sill you wanted to know more information as well as wanted to ask any main query feel free to drop comment down here on the comment Section.