Contents on this Page:>>
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Download-Link PO Exam Call Letter
Officially candidates can download straight online Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 which live online available for them online at canarabank.com Recruitment Examination Portal. Simply follow the direct main link down we have mentioned on this Page and eligible ones can starts download online PO Exam Admit Card.
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018
On March 4th, 2018 PO Online examination all set to took place and finally download official online Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 for the upcoming online Exam. Here all you just need to follow the simple link down provided here and download Post wise exam Admit Card. On Feb 20th, 2018 each and every applicant can easily able to starts download officially out now Canara Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2018.
Download Link of Canara Bank Probationary Officer Exam 2018 finally available on beneath of this page. This is to inform all those aspirants who have applied for PO Recruitment that Syllabus of this exam is out now. Canara Bank officials will conduct the Online Computer Based Test to shortlist best aspirants among all. The Canara Bank officials will dispatch the Canara Bank Admit Card 2018 only to the postulants who have successfully enrolled their names. The Application process is now over and you should stay connected.
Canara Bank PO Exam Date 2018
Well this Article, we are going to update you all about the Probationary Officer Exam Admit Card 2018. The Hall Tickets are mandatory and you should now about complete instructions of Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018. After the dispatch of your Call Letters of PO Exam 2018, we are going to inform you guys very soon. According to the officials, there are 450 vacancies available in various branches of Canara bank. You have to crack Online Exam and Personal Interview round to get PO Seats. These Posts selection will be done in all over India.
The Online Application process for Canara Bank PO was successfully scheduled from 9th January to 31st January 2018. Even the Date of Examination is announced which is on 4th March 2018 in large numbers of Exam Centers. You have to carry the hard copy of your Call Letters else you cannot appear in this examination. The Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 will let you know about the Basic Details of Aspirants and Date of Exam, Time of Exam, Location of Exam and Exam Center Name as well.
Exam Pattern of Canara Bank PO Online Exam:
- There will be Online Computer Based Test organized by the Canara Bank officials.
- This Exam will be of 200 Marks
- Each Question will contain 1 Mark.
- Aspirants will get 2 Hours in total to clear this examination.
- This Examination will be there in English and Hindi Medium
- Reasoning of 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude of 50 Marks
- English of 50 Marks
- General Awareness of 50 Marks
Canara Bank PO 2018 Admit Card Download
This is really good time for all candidates to check out the Status of Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 and then they can download it so easily after the official announcement. The main steps of instructions of PO Exam 2018 can be checked from the below section.
|Main Department||Canara Bank|
|Name of Seats||Probationary Officer|
|Numbers of Seats||450 Seats|
|Job Post Location||India|
|Application Open date||9th January 2018|
|Closing Date||31st January 2018|
|Post Category||Banking Jobs|
|Date of Examination||4th March 2018|
|Admit Card Download Date||20th Feb 2018|
|Link of Exam Call Letter||Bottom of this Page|
|Exam Centres||All over India|
|Total Aspirants||1 Lakhs Plus|
|Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018||Download Online Now|
Canara Bank PO Exam Admit Card 2018
Canara Bank PO Examination Centres:
- Andaman & Nicobar: Island Port Blair
- Andhra Pradesh: Chirala – Chittoor – Eluru – Guntur – Kadapa – Kakinada – Kurnool – Nellore – Ongole – Rajahmundry – Srikakulam – Tirupati – Vijaywada – Vishakhapatnam – Vizianagaram
- Arunachal Pradesh: Naharlagun
- Assam: Dibrugarh – Guwahati – Jorhat – Silchar – Tezpur
- Bihar: Arrah 24 Aurangabad(Bihar) – Bhagalpur – Darbhanga – Gaya – Muzaffarpur – Patna – Purnea
- Chandigarh: Chandigarh
- Chhattisgarh: Bhilai Nagar – Bilaspur – Raipur
- Delhi NCR: Delhi & New Delhi
- Goa Panaji
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad – Anand – Gandhinagar – Himmatnagar – Jamnagar – Mehsana – Rajkot – Surat – Varodara
- Haryana: Ambala – Faridabad – Gurugram – Hisar – Karnal – Kurukshetra – Panipat – Yamuna Nagar
- Himachal Pradesh: Bilaspur – Hamirpur – Kangra – Kullu – Mandi – Shimla – Solan – Una –
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu – Samba – Srinagar
- Jharkhand Bokaro steel city – Dhanbad – Hazaribagh – Jamshedpur – Ranchi
- Karnataka: Bengaluru – Belgaum – Bidar – Davangere – Dharwad – Gulbarga – Hassan – Hubli – Mandya – Mangalore – Mysore – Shimoga – Udupi
- Kerala: Alappuzha – Kannur – Kochi – Kollam – Kottayam – Kozhikode – Malappuram – Palakkad – Thiruvananthpuram – Thrichur
- Lakshadweep Kavaratti
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal – Gwalior – Indore – Jabalpur – Sagar – Satna – Ujjain
- Maharashtra: Amravati – Aurangabad(Maharashtra) – Chandrapur – Dhule – Jalgaon – Kolhapur – Latur – Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai – Nagpur – Nanded – Nashik – Pune – Ratnagiri – Solapur
- Manipur: Imphal
Canara Bank PO Call Letter 2018
- Meghalaya: Shilong
- Mizoram: Aizawl
- Nagaland: Kohima
- Odisha: Balasore – Berhampur (Ganjam) – Bhubaneshwar – Cuttack – Dhenkanal – Rourkela – Sambalpur
- Puducherry: Puducherry
- Punjab: Amritsar – Bhatinda – Fategarh Sahib – Jalandhar – Ludhiana – Mohali – Pathankot – Patiala – Sangrur
- Rajasthan: Ajmer – Alwar – Bikaner- Jaipur – Jodhpur – Kota – Sikar – Udaipur
- Sikkim Bardang, Gangtok
- Tamilnadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar
- Telangana: Hyderabad, Karimnagar – Khammam – Warangal – Tripura Agartala
- Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Banda, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida / Greater Noida, Sitapur, Varanasi
- Uttarakhand: Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee
- West Bengal: Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri
Canara Bank is the Government owned bank of India which comes under one of four largest banks of India. it one of the oldest public sector banks in the country. It just announced the Recruitment of Probationary Officers and it will also give amazing Pay Scale to the selection candidates. Candidates can check Basic information of this Examination from below so easily.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2018
Follow the easily simple link down provided here and you can direct go ahead to download official online Canara Bank PO Exam Admit Card 2018.
If you have any other query in your mind then feel free to clear it from us by writing us below in comment box. Don’t forget to follow/like us on our Facebook Edu Updates Page.